Samsung usually reserves its highest-specced phones for the Chinese market - the country was the first to pick up a 6GB version of the Galaxy S8 - but it looks like the manufacturer is set to launch a Note 8 variant with 4GB of RAM in the country. This deal becomes affordable for who have been affected by the pocket bomb (Note 7) and it will be interesting to see how many still prefer to grab the current Note 8.
The Galaxy Note8 has the biggest screen ever in the Note series with improved S Pen translation features, allowing users to translate entire sentences into 71 different languages by just hovering over the sentences.
The upcoming launch of the Galaxy Note 8, however, also impacts owners of other Samsung devices, namely the former customers of the Galaxy Note 7 and the current users of the Gear VR headset.
The image is also honored with the screen, without edges, of 6.3 inches, which is slightly higher than that of the Samsung Galaxy S8 More. If you're looking for a glamorous design for your Note 8, this may be the one for you.
Coming to the photography front, the Galaxy Note 8 boasts a dual camera setup with two 12MP sensors - one wide angle lens and one telephoto lens.
"I want to be moving quite heavily on it", he added, suggesting the device is an important part of Samsung's future product lineup.
The company's mobile division president, DJ Koh, told CNBC that a Samsung-branded smart speaker was on the way. The other is a tele photo lens having an aperture of f/2.4. The device will go for a pre-order in the U.S starting 24th of August and will ship from 15th September. It is officially announced that Galaxy Note 8 will get Android Oreo update soon. On the flagship Galaxy S8 smartphone and Note 8 device, a function called Bixby Home is available.
- We Might be Seeing the Next iPhone on 12th September
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Brasil privatizará Electrobras, la mayor empresa eléctrica de Latinoamérica
- Asesinan a otro periodista en Veracruz
- El ojo puesto en la clave del scrum — Pumas en Salta
- "Manu" Ginobili firmó un contrato por dos años — Bombazo
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- El Estado Islámico amenaza a Roma y rompe foto del Papa
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Piden a EU precisión sobre alertas turísticas