#NeymarAuVillage ("Neymar to the village") has been trending on Twitter this week ahead of PSG and Neymar's visit to the department of Cotes-d'Armor - yes, the Internet and Twitter exist in such a sleepy place - and the club have also been joking about their country bumpkin image, not to mention their love of tractors and menial work.
Neymar will make his Paris Saint-Germain debut at Guingamp, after moving from Barcelona in a world-record €222m deal.
Neymar is raring to go as he prepares for his Paris St Germain debut against Guingamp on Sunday.
There had been questions regarding breach of Uefa's Financial Fair Play rule after the Neymar deal, but the French giants were confident they were in the clear and have now made the strongest statement of intent this season.
That certainty was expressed by head coach Unai Emery as he prepared PSG for the trip west to Brittany.
FFF president Noel Le Graet said another reason for the delay could be the current turmoil within the Spanish federation.
The likes of Bordeaux and Saint-Etienne are also capable of competing against the best in France's top flight, so the idea that Neymar has moved to a league completely lacking in quality is a complete nonstarter. In all competitions the Chile international scored 30 goals and set up a further 15 for the Gunners, leading to speculation that Manchester City, PSG and Bayern Munich were interested.
To say Sanchez was influential last season would be an understatement. "The other players here are also some great players, so together we can get better and grow".
"I don't even know if this is right", Klopp said. "The whole team must be at its best", Ikoko said.
The Brazilian completed his sensational switch earlier this month and was presented to the Parc des Princes crowd before taking a watching brief as PSG opened their Ligue 1 campaign with a 2-0 win over Amiens last weekend. I do not doubt that this will be quickly solved.
- Tras escándalo, Nike y Gillete abandonan a Rafa Márquez
- El caso de Corea del Norte y los tiempos cruciales que vivimos
- Lazio ganó un partido increíble y se quedó con la Supercopa
- Un empujón que puede costarle caro a Cristiano Ronaldo
- Argentina: Cerró la elección y votó más del 74% del padrón
- El presidente chino llama a la calma
- Xi llama a Trump a no desatar la tensión en península coreana
- Recuperan armas y capturan a implicados en ataque a fuerte venezolano
- Operativos en la frontera
- Boca Juniors blinda a Cristian Pavón con cláusula de 35.2 mdd