The Department of Justice has opened a federal civil rights investigation into the violence at Saturday's white nationalist rally and counter-protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left three dead and dozens wounded.
The helicopter crashed shortly before 5 p.m. Saturday in a wooded area while assisting in law enforcement activities related to the clash between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville.
Family and friends have identified the 32-year-old woman killed when a man drove into a group of counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia as Heather Heyer, a paralegal who was protesting against hate.
Scaramucci, who was fired by President Trump after just over a week in the White House, called the Steve Bannon influence on the administration a "snag" for the president with respect to his legislative agenda.
Vanguard America, via Twitter, says that Fields is not a member and that the shield he was holding was one of many "freely handed out to anyone in attendance". "If the president really wants to execute that legislative agenda that I think is so promising for the American people, the lower-middle class people and the middle class people, then he has to move away from that sort of Bannon-bart nonsense".
Demonstrators in Charlottesville shouted anti-Semitic remarks at rallies Friday night and early Saturday, sparking clashes in the streets with opponents. People hit others with clubs and sprayed pepper spray during the event, which was protesting the renaming of city parks formerly named after Confederate generals and the impending removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. His Facebook activity also suggests that he served in the U.S. military, though the army has not addressed whether he ever did.
The city council voted to remove the statue earlier this year, but it remains in place in city's Emancipation Square. It's hatred, it's bigotry.
This was the biggest gathering of white supremacist groups in many years in the USA.
- Xi llama a Trump a no desatar la tensión en península coreana
- Un empujón que puede costarle caro a Cristiano Ronaldo
- Autos son arrastrados por las fuertes lluvias en Monterrey nuevo León
- Yo hasta ahora soy candidato — Votó Menem
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Un fisicoculturista quedó en coma por meterse demasiados esteroides
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Tras escándalo, Nike y Gillete abandonan a Rafa Márquez
- Giancarlo Stanton llega a 250 HR, empata récord de franquicia