In this instance, he says Android O is scheduled for release next week, and most likely on Monday, August 21. Prior to that, Android 6.0 Marshmallow debuted on October 5, 2015, while Android 5.0 Lollipop came out on November 12, 2014.
Not many phones have received the Nougat version yet and many users are still expecting it. And the rollout of Android O might make them more restless.
Apparently, Google seems to know about the last time a Solar Eclipse has happened in the U.S. and wants to surprise everyone with an event, on which they are said to be releasing the new Android version. Both of these phones are expected to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon on-chip of 835 series. We also wouldn't be surprised if the mod is relatively short-lived given that it's not exactly Google-approved. Every major version of Android since Cupcake has been dubbed some kind of treat and it has become somewhat of a tradition to try and guess the dessert ahead of time. But now you don't need to own a Pixel to get these improvements, as one app developer figured out how to bring the software to a number of other Android devices. The new Android versions collide usually with the release of hardware. In this day, #Android O, the next version of the widely popular operating system from Google, will be unveiled to the public.
If this leak is true, the Android O would be released earlier than several of the previous Android builds. Whatever it ends up being called, Android O will introduce a bevy of new features, including a picture-in-picture mode used mostly for video playback, a redesigned notifications systems, an auto-fill feature to more quickly log into services, and so forth.
- President Trump calls opioid crisis 'national emergency'
- Revelan complot para asesinar a Marco Rubio
- Un empujón que puede costarle caro a Cristiano Ronaldo
- Día Internacional del zurdo; ni más torpes ni más inteligentes
- Yo hasta ahora soy candidato — Votó Menem
- Neymar to make debut from the start at Guingamp — PSG team news
- Recuperan armas y capturan a implicados en ataque a fuerte venezolano
- Un fisicoculturista quedó en coma por meterse demasiados esteroides
- Autos son arrastrados por las fuertes lluvias en Monterrey nuevo León
- Cerró el escrutinio y hay discusión por el resultado — PASO