Motorola is keen on not only resurrecting the Moto X-series, but also doing so with a bang. The announcement of the smartphone can be held 24 August.
The handset is also expected to include a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 12MP main sensor with f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
A few days back, we saw the leaked shots of the upcoming Motorola smartphone likely to be called Moto X4 showing what looked like its final design.
Earlier this year mobile tipster Evan Blass tweeted an alleged lineup of the Moto phones releasing this year, which indicated Motorola wouldn't be satisfied with just one flagship.
The rest of the features aren't exactly surprising... or impressive, including a 5.2-inch Full HD display, 3 and 4GB RAM options, up to 64GB internal storage, as well as IP68 water and dust resistance.
The selfie cam is a 16 MP unit with f/2.0 aperture and 1.0µm pixel size, which will support 4K video recording at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps. A fingerprint scanner is embedded in the front of the handset, and keeping the lights on is a 3000mAh battery. Further, there is small hole beside the home button which acts as a mic. On top, we can find the 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash with an aperture of f/1.7 and also an earpiece.
As for the chipset at the helm, this will be Qualcomm's Snapdragon 630. In terms of pricing, the 32GB variant of Moto X4 could cost 350 euro (Rs 26,000 approx) in European market, according to tipster Roland Quandt.
The Moto X4 will apparently come in two colors: Super Black or Sterling Blue.
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- La Constituyente adelanta las elecciones regionales en Venezuela
- "El Barcelona no es más débil sin Neymar" — Keylor Navas
- United in talks with Ibra
- Salma Hayek, 50, Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body in Outdoor Shower
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Observa la lluvia de Perseidas 2017
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- La inflación suma 13,8% en el año
- Federer avanza a semifinales en Montreal