If used, the £800 million spy plane would pry on communications chatter in North Korea.
"The United States is entitled to defend itself and its ally, but the strategy is to force North Korea, through diplomatic and economic means, to stop its illegal ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons programs", she told the Nine Network on Thursday.
Addressing the Liberal Party's Annual General Meeting at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Saturday, Turnbull said that Australia's intelligence agencies were constantly working to improve the safety of public areas in response to the growing threat of global terrorism.
"We have no place for 'set and forget' in national security".
"Proportionally, Australia uses more ice than almost any other country".
Military officials will move ahead with planned drills between the US and South Korea.
Washington and Seoul say the exercises are defensive in nature and crucial to maintaining a deterrent against North Korean aggression. Called Ulchi-Freedom Guardian, the exercises are expected to run from August 21-31 and involve tens of thousands of American and South Korean troops on the ground and in the sea and air.
The streets of Pyongyang also reportedly remain calm amid rising tension in the region.
Ms Bishop echoed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's claim the President was speaking in language that Kim Jong-un could understand, because clearly he didn't understand diplomatic language.
- Republican Senators Bash Trump: 'We Must Call Evil By Name'
- María Eugenia Vidal respondió furiosa a los cuestionamientos de Brancatelli al gobierno
- Hacienda bloquea cuentas de Rafa Márquez y Julión Álvarez, reportan
- Gobernador de Guam pide a población "estar preparada" ante amenaza norcoreana
- Ve Nuño "muy positivo" el retiro de candados para aspirantes del PRI
- "Macron aborda con Trump la tensión con Corea del Norte" — BOLIVIA
- Marc Márquez marcó la pole del Moto GP en Austria
- ¿Viajas a Nueva York? puedes hospedarte en la casa donde Trump vivió
- CDMX reporta saldo blanco tras paso de 'Franklin'; mantiene alerta amarilla
- Arreaza denuncia amenazas antivenezolanas de Trump