Michy Batshuayi managed a solitary shot on target in 59 minutes, failed to draw any fouls from Burnley defenders, and managed a pass success rate of 66.7 per cent. The Belgian was used primarily as a back-to-goal target man, with 55.6 per cent of his passes played backward.
Things started to go wrong for the hosts after just 14 minutes, when Gary Cahill saw red for a lunge on Steven Defour.
Asked about the referee Craig Pawson's performance in sending off first Cahill and then Cesc Fàbregas, Conte offered a long pause before saying: "I prefer not to comment on the referee's decisions or the performance of the referee".
"After the red card we lost our heads, conceded two goals and then it's very difficult to change the final result". "Bord" in many respects only because of good results in home games, managed to stay in the Premier League.
The options available to Conte from the bench against the Clarets totally justified his complaints of having too few players for a title defence and Champions League tilt.
Promoted Brighton were playing at home to Manchester City in the late game on Saturday.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has accepted he may have to embed a new formation in his team if they continue to have players sent off.
The Blues' club-record signing was brought on in the 59th minute, scoring with a powerful header 10 minutes later. That didn't stop the Blues from making it 3-2, as Morata flicked onto Luiz for a cool finish.(NBC Sports).
He has however been a transfer target of big-spending Italian Giants, AC Milan, but it appears their interest has cooled over his insistence to return to the Spanish capital.
- El atleta colombiano Eider Arévalo se consagró campeón mundial de marcha
- Atlas desea éxito a Rafa Márquez y su pronta reincorporación al equipo
- Mattis: North Korea diplomacy working despite Trump threats
- Macron urge a EEUU y Corea del Norte bajar la tensión
- Desarticulan banda que mató a 9 en Huehuetlán, Puebla
- Presidente chino pide a Trump que baje su tono ante crisis
- Marchista mexicana Guadalupe González plata en Mundial de Atletismo
- Marcos Peña: No hay excusas para no ir a votar
- Un terremoto de magnitud 6.4 sacudió la isla indonesia de Sumatra
- Las localidades donde faltan boletas de Unidad Ciudadana y de Cumplir — Escándalo