"(PSG) are looking for (Kylian) Mbappe, that's what I read in the papers.
Amid the joy - and relief - of victory, there was nonetheless plenty to concern Wenger, not least the manner in which his side conceded all three goals.
The Gunners are guaranteed to infuriate fans with moments of confusion, madness and magic yet Wenger's men do have a genuine stab at the title alongside five other teams.
So, without further ado, here's the team I would pick to start against The Foxes.
Co-incident? Cynics will find the timing of Sanchez's injury fishy, as it comes amid constant speculation he could leave Arsenal before the summer window shuts at the end of the month.
If that sounds like faint praise, it is not intended as such, but instead a fair appraisal of a player that does deserve appreciation.
"Then we made mistakes and they punished us".
"I don't think Sanchez is the kind of player to shut up shop", the former England defender told Press Association Sport at the FA and McDonald's Community Awards.
However, it was Giroud who was Arsenal's hero on the unfamiliar occasion of a Friday night Premier League match.
Elneny and Granit Xhaka were punished for some casual passing in midfield as Albrighton pounced to carve the kind of opening that inspired Jamie Vardy to become synonymous with so many Leicester parties.
The ensuing reshuffle left Arsenal with a winger - Oxlade-Chamberlain - at right-back, a right-back - Bellerin - at left-back and two left-backs - Kolasinac and Nacho Monreal - at centre-back. Set piece. Simple stuff for Leicester. It was the umpteenth time one of their players had moved untracked on to an aerial ball. If they could also have a word in the ear of Riyad Mahrez and convince him that Arsenal is the best place for him, it would be greatly appreciated. "I believe he will be a very great player". Jack Wilshere is unsurprisingly still injured so he's not an option.
The fans at the Emirates were getting their first glimpse of Lacazette in a competitive game and the £46.5 million ($60.3 million, 51.1 million euros) man needed less than two minutes to find the net.
Per the source, Ozil is prepared to accept a £225,000 per-week offer.
- MUD considera que regionales debe contar con apoyo internacional
- Seis soldados son atropellados en París; el supuesto atacante es detenido
- Google Camera update brings double-tap to zoom feature
- Qué les pasará a los que no voten en las PASO
- Edson Álvarez preferiría fichar con Chivas
- Actividad industrial crece 0.1% en junio
- Investigan muerte de modelo baleada tras persecución policial en Tolima
- Emborracha a su hijo de 6 años en Veracruz
- Atlas y la federación mexicana marcan distancia de Rafa Márquez
- United hold talks over Ibrahimovic return