This undated handout photo obtained August 10, 2017 courtesy of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) shows 20 mg pills of OxyCotin.
President Donald Trump tweeted Wednesday that his "first order as President was to renovate and modernize" the US' nuclear arsenal, which "is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before".
"In remarks to reporters, Trump dismissed Putin's move, saying it would "cut down our payroll" at the State Department" and "save a lot of money".
"We're going to draw it up and we're going to make it a national emergency". North Korea shot back on Friday by suggesting the new president spends too much time playing golf.
"Literally nothing has happened in the last 201 days to increase the overall power of the US nuclear arsenal", Schwartz said.
Two days earlier, Trump vowed an intense effort on opioids after receiving a private briefing on the crisis.
The U.S. has seen a significant uptick in deaths from opioids, with the rate of death from heroin and prescription painkillers quadrupling since 1999, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Trump administration has already placed sanctions against Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro and numerous other current and former Venezuelan officials in the wake of a crackdown on opposition leaders.
- Canciller Luna descartó que PPK convoque reunión de presidentes con Maduro
- Bernardo: City style is reason I signed
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Más de 10000 delegados listos para iniciar la Asamblea del PRI
- Hijo de Raúl Flores 'El Tío' solicita amparo para evitar detención
- Produce deja sin efecto proyecto para vender tierras en la frontera — Tacna
- Inflación sube a 6.44%, su nivel más alto en 8 años
- Hijo de 'El Tío' promueve amparo para evitar su detención
- Gobierno de Perú expulsa al embajador de Venezuela en Lima
- Candidato del PRI para 2018, en noviembre: Ruiz Massieu