Viernes, 18 Agosto 2017
Ultimas noticias
Casa » Klopp Reiterates Coutinho's Not For Sale In Wake Of £90m Barca Bid

Klopp Reiterates Coutinho's Not For Sale In Wake Of £90m Barca Bid

12 Agosto 2017

"In the end they will try and get Barcelona up to a magic figure that they think is right".

Klopp spoke to Coutinho after the first offer of £72m was rejected last month while they were on tour in Hong Kong and informed the Brazilian he would not be allowed to leave.

However, with Jurgen Klopp hoping to launch a sustained Premier League title tilt this season as well as competing in the Champions League, the Reds need Coutinho's goals and assists.

So all signs indicate Coutinho is set to become a Barca player in the coming hours, making him potentially available for the Liga opener against Real Betis on August 20.

Jurgen Klopp has warned Barcelona that Liverpool have no intention of selling Brazil forward Philippe Coutinho at any price.

Coutinho has enjoyed four impressive years at Liverpool, arriving from Inter Milan in a deal that has since risen to £11m.

And Klopp said: "From a financial standpoint, there is no price limit to let him go or a price that we are ready to give in".

Do you something awesome to share with the world?

Liverpool, meanwhile, have boosted their spending power in this summer's transfer market by signing a £25m shirt sleeve sponsorship deal with Western Union.

Coutinho has emerged as a priority target for Barcelona, who see him as a replacement for Neymar and the Catalan giants have seen a €80 million bid already rejected by the Merseyside club.

The German added: 'Today, no player on the planet is untouchable.

"They have to fight to try and keep the player but ultimately the player will decide and for a Latin-American player, Barcelona will always be the place to go".

Despite Neymar's €222m sale to Paris Saint-Germain, the sources said Barcelona do not plan to overspend on Coutinho.

Klopp Reiterates Coutinho's Not For Sale In Wake Of £90m Barca Bid