"In the end they will try and get Barcelona up to a magic figure that they think is right".
Klopp spoke to Coutinho after the first offer of £72m was rejected last month while they were on tour in Hong Kong and informed the Brazilian he would not be allowed to leave.
Coutinho has enjoyed four impressive years at Liverpool, arriving from Inter Milan in a deal that has since risen to £11m.
And Klopp said: "From a financial standpoint, there is no price limit to let him go or a price that we are ready to give in".
Do you something awesome to share with the world?
Liverpool, meanwhile, have boosted their spending power in this summer's transfer market by signing a £25m shirt sleeve sponsorship deal with Western Union.
The German added: 'Today, no player on the planet is untouchable.
"They have to fight to try and keep the player but ultimately the player will decide and for a Latin-American player, Barcelona will always be the place to go".
Despite Neymar's €222m sale to Paris Saint-Germain, the sources said Barcelona do not plan to overspend on Coutinho.
- Tomás González consigue bronce en el Panamericano
- Edson Álvarez preferiría fichar con Chivas
- Actividad industrial crece 0.1% en junio
- Guillem Balague: 'Barcelona looking for alternatives to Philippe Coutinho'
- MUD considera que regionales debe contar con apoyo internacional
- Shapovalov y su victoria sobre Nadal: "es como un sueño hecho realidad"
- La encerrona que Wilstermann planea hacerle a River
- Qué les pasará a los que no voten en las PASO
- Emborracha a su hijo de 6 años en Veracruz
- Xolos y Puebla buscar su primera victoria al abrir jornada 4