Now the company has decided to roll out Android 7.0 Marshmallow to this device along with MIUI 184.108.40.206 NCFMIED OTA update as nightly built which the company calls as Beta Stable release before pushing the final update. The report also revealed that even some Indian users are getting the update on their phone.
It's worth pointing out, however, that the update is arriving as MIUI 220.127.116.11 and not MIUI 9. According to the tip received from one of our readers, the update weighs over 1.4GB. Stay tuned to PhoneRadar and comment in the section below for more. The news was first made public by a group called Greek Xiaomi Lovers who posted a screenshot of an updated Redmi Note 4 on its Facebook page.
eScan's latest study warns users of Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi against multiple flaws in its MIUI OS. "It has been observed that these apps at the time of un-install would ask for a password on all the other devices, although on MIUI, these apps get un-installed without the need for a password", the researchers noted.
The smartphone comes in three variants - 2GB RAM/32GB storage, 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant and 4GB RAM/64GB storage.
Several other new features such as support for exFAT SD cards has now been included along with separate locks for Dual apps and option and for hiding content from the notification screen.
Finally, Xiaomi has released the much-awaited update. Redmi Note 4 is powered by a Snapdragon 625 SoC, 4100mAh battery and sports a 5.5-inch full-HD display.
So we found two Xiaomi devices - Mi Max 2 and Redmi 4A -, put fingerprint and pattern locks on them and checked out the Mi Mover feature.
- Queda mexicano fuera de la final de salto triple
- Alves: Neymar told me to join PSG before he left Barca
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Cómo estará el clima el jueves en la ciudad
- Neymar Sr accuses Barcelona of 'blackmail' over €26m loyalty bonus
- Súper jueves: Macri, Vidal y Cristina cierran las campañas
- Toman de rehén a niño durante asalto a joyería en Tampico
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Roger Federer regresa con un cómodo triunfo al Masters 1.000 de Montreal
- Kaspersky, Microsoft make peace; anti-trust motions dropped