Now the company has decided to roll out Android 7.0 Marshmallow to this device along with MIUI 220.127.116.11 NCFMIED OTA update as nightly built which the company calls as Beta Stable release before pushing the final update. The report also revealed that even some Indian users are getting the update on their phone.
It's worth pointing out, however, that the update is arriving as MIUI 18.104.22.168 and not MIUI 9. According to the tip received from one of our readers, the update weighs over 1.4GB. Stay tuned to PhoneRadar and comment in the section below for more. The news was first made public by a group called Greek Xiaomi Lovers who posted a screenshot of an updated Redmi Note 4 on its Facebook page.
eScan's latest study warns users of Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi against multiple flaws in its MIUI OS. "It has been observed that these apps at the time of un-install would ask for a password on all the other devices, although on MIUI, these apps get un-installed without the need for a password", the researchers noted.
The smartphone comes in three variants - 2GB RAM/32GB storage, 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant and 4GB RAM/64GB storage.
Several other new features such as support for exFAT SD cards has now been included along with separate locks for Dual apps and option and for hiding content from the notification screen.
Finally, Xiaomi has released the much-awaited update. Redmi Note 4 is powered by a Snapdragon 625 SoC, 4100mAh battery and sports a 5.5-inch full-HD display.
So we found two Xiaomi devices - Mi Max 2 and Redmi 4A -, put fingerprint and pattern locks on them and checked out the Mi Mover feature.
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Alves: Neymar told me to join PSG before he left Barca
- Roger Federer regresa con un cómodo triunfo al Masters 1.000 de Montreal
- Trump To McConnell: Step Aside
- Súper jueves: Macri, Vidal y Cristina cierran las campañas
- Artifact, nuevo juego de carta basado en DOTA 2
- Cómo estará el clima el jueves en la ciudad
- Estados Unidos sanciona a ocho venezolanos, entre ellos al hermano de Chávez
- Márquez niega acusaciones y anuncia defensa
- Neymar Sr accuses Barcelona of 'blackmail' over €26m loyalty bonus