As one of the bigger defensive tackles in the league, Wilfork was a fan favorite. It is rare to find a player that won the national title in college as well as won the Super Bowl in the NFL.
For what seems like the millionth season in a row, the New England Patriots are who opposing teams will have circled on their schedule.
It also sounds expensive. The planes cost between $5 million and $65 million.
What do you think of the Patriots new team plane?
Wilfork, who played his last two seasons with the Houston Texans, said that physically, he probably could have returned for a few more years. The team plans to use the plane as its main jet to travel on the road.
Fueling up their own plane - and having a second plane as a backup - is hardly a cheap alternative, but over the long haul it might be the smartest decision from a fiscal perspective. There were leather jackets, sort of a fixed price and Vince was getting fitted for this leather jacket and I don't think the gentleman who was the artist had ever seen anyone that size. And the best part, the five Lombardi Trophies on the tail. The Patriots are worth about $3.4 billion, according to the website. As airlines have recovered from the financial challenges of the past decade, the cost to charter an aircraft has risen dramatically.
- The Strongest pide anular la clasificación de Lanús
- Un pan de 106 años en perfectas condiciones
- Femexfut cooperará con autoridades en caso de Rafa Márquez
- Wanchope firmó con Boca y ya entrenó en Huracán — Pegó la vuelta
- Seattle tendrá una estatua en honor a Chris Cornell
- Así le respondió Maradona a Capriles
- Supo Norberto Rivera de 6 casos de abusos y ordenó denunciar: Arquidiócesis
- Artifact, nuevo juego de carta basado en DOTA 2
- Rafael Márquez declaró en la PGR de manera voluntaria
- Entrega procuraduría capitalina al DIF a Antony