Stephen Colbert was broken up on Monday's Late Show by the "breaking nooch" that President Trump had fired White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci after just 10 days on the job.
"Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give chief of staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team", White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said. The news comes a week after describing himself as a 'front-stabber', calling BBC journalist Emily Maitlis an 'elitist', outlining his political strategy was to let President Donald Trump 'express his personality', and missing the birth of his second child with estranged wife Deidre Bell, who he reportedly texted 'I'll pray for our child' when he heard the news.
Just this morning, Trump assured his Twitter followers there is "No WH chaos!"
"Kelly, I think, will bring new structure to the White House and discipline and strength", Sanders said.
Please enter your email. The president tells tens of thousands of children his election victory is "tribute to you and all the other millions and millions of people that came out and voted for Make America Great Again".
Even the usually pro-Trump New York Post got in on the act.
Not only was Scaramucci shown the door, but it hit him on the way out. "The #1 comedy in America!"
Those moves were praised Monday by Trump allies and lawmakers, who expressed hope that Kelly would help stem internal conflicts and advance a policy agenda after six months of tumult. A source inside the White House tells CBS White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway, is not in the running.
- Más de ocho millones participaron en elección — CNE Venezuela
- El mejor de todos — Messi
- Los Lakers buscan más estrellas
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- Detienen a hombre armado con cuchillo en la Torre Eiffel
- Secuestran a modelo de 20 años para subastarla en internet
- Harvard lists Scaramucci as dead in directory
- "Feliz cumpleaños, mi amor". La celebración de Ariadna Gutiérrez y Gianluca Vacchi
- Peleador peruano vence a mexicano en tiempo récord — Debut soñado
- BOLIVIA: "Cano gana la etapa y Cala sigue líder"