Adam Shaw is a Breitbart News politics reporter based in NY.
The political assassination of Priebus was a long time coming.
"This is a problem in the White House as well".
When asked about whether Trump, who has been publicly expressing disappointment against Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is considering appointing Sessions as Homeland Security chief in Kelly's absence, Conway said she would "cot comment on tat".
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Monday that Kelly had "full authority" and that "all staff will report to him". Republican lawmakers who spoke to the AP are praying that Kelly, a retired four-star general known for his disciplinarian streak, will "forcefully clean the place up".
Says Durbin: "He is in a position where he can stabilize this White House, that's good for this country". While he has vowed to control access to Trump, even pushing out Anthony Scaramucci in the process, curbing the president from access to his children will likely be a tougher sell. On Twitter Sunday, he said: "Don't give up Republican Senators, the World is watching: Repeal & Replace". The three-sentence release concluded, "We wish him all the best."The statement revived the "clean slate" language that former White House press secretary Sean Spicer had used to describe his own reason for resigning on the day Trump brought Scaramucci aboard.Scaramucci was escorted from the White House grounds, becoming yet another high-ranking official to leave an administration that is barely beyond the six-month mark". But Trump aides made clear that the president still wanted to see action on health care. Republicans on Capitol Hill are hopeful that Kelly's discipline will bring focus to the president's legislative agenda.
It's no question the president's relationship with the RNC has had its share of ups and downs, but the relationship mostly mended after Trump won the nomination and ultimately the presidency, largely in part due to the RNC's ground game operation. He said having Gen. Kelly in the White House will really help.
Scaramucci's brief tenure shoved internal White House disputes into the open.
- El uruguayo Matías Vecino, nuevo jugador del Inter de Milán
- Los Lakers buscan más estrellas
- Jorge Rodríguez: Únicos resultados electorales válidos son los proporcionados por el CNE
- Peña, sobre Venezuela: "Argentina va a mantener una condena dura"
- Confirman indagatoria coordinada de PGR, PF y PGJCDMX en Tláhuac
- Medellín olvida la Sudamericana y se centra en la Copa Colombia
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- TSJ destituye y ordena apresar al alcalde de Mérida
- Coahuilenses apoyarán combate de incendio en Canadá