Do you think Chelsea should let Costa and Matic leave?
Players often swap shirts at the end of historic football matches, but Diego Costa has taken the custom to new heights.
The Blues will be travelling to China and Singapore, where they will face Arsenal, Bayern Munich, and Inter Milan. Photo source: Diego Costa, Instagram.
Costa, now twenty-eight-years-old, scored twenty goals in thirty-five league appearances last season.
As if this wasn't already enough to burn his Chelsea bridges, he also instructed Cesc Fabregas to 'give Conte a hug' on his behalf when replying to the midfielder in the comments section.
It could still sign the €79.5 million (£70 million)-rated Costa but the player would not be able to compete in any Atletico games until the ban is over, in January. Whether the Blues send him out on a six-month loan and then sell him to the Spanish side is a question we will have to find out. The Blues went after Everton's Romelu Lukaku, but the Belgian opted to move to Manchester United instead. A hefty price tag for the Brazilian has lead to Chelsea breaking the bank in their offers, but Juventus has rejected their offers so far.
The Spaniard revealed earlier this summer that Antonio Conte had text him to inform him that he no longer formed part of his plans moving forward.
- Manuel Luque, el más veloz en la clasificación del TC2000
- Mientras Rubí presume en Face su abuela pasa hambre
- Miguel Herrera: "Mateus Uribe quiere jugar en el América"
- Ravens Have Planning Capabilities: Here Are Other Animals With Incredible Abilities
- Yerry Mina, sí o sí, jugará en Barcelona, asegura su representante
- Chivas sigue dominando a Tigres, rivalizarán en Campeón de Campeones
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Caterine Ibargüen, segunda victoria en 48 horas
- Así es como luce Emily Blunt como Mary Poppins
- Edson Puch fue elegido como mejor mediocampista ofensivo de la liga mexicana