Wearing a thigh-high split dress as she poses on top of a car bonnet, Miss Lopez flaunts her incredible body before singing in Spanish to the camera.
Verizon Sprint shows up for some campy product placement.
In a later scene, Verizon's former "Can you hear me now?" guy, Paul Marcarelli, who now works for Sprint, appears during a sequence shot inside a bar, which also sees Lopez dancing with Cuban reggaeton duo Gente de Zona, who are featured on the song.
Jennifer Lopez debuted a new music video for her latest hit track "Ni Tú Ni Yo" featuring a collaboration with Gente de Zona.
She took to social media at the end of last month to announce the new song, along with the caption "making new music".
Ni Tu Ni Yo was co-composed by Lopez and features lyrics such as: "Como en la vida, el amor es así, nace de la nada y se convierte en todo, nunca imaginé enamorarme así", which translates to: "As in life, love is like this/ It is born out of nothing and becomes everything, I never imagined falling in love like this".
The fashionista's earrings are also making quite the statement throughout the music video - because they're HUGE!
- Conor McGregor let the profanities fly on his suit
- Triaca, sobre Pepsico: "Hicimos todo lo posible para evitar el cierre"
- Netflix anuncia la fecha de estreno de la tercera temporada de 'Narcos'
- Berdych faces 'greatest of them all' Federer in last four
- Hockey: Las Leonas golearon a Estados Unidos
- Presidente Danilo Medina no ve parcialidad en decisiones Tribunal Superior Electoral
- YouTube lanza el concurso NextUp
- Ivanka Trump sorprende al sustituir a su padre en reuniones del G20
- Ataque con cuchillo en Egipto deja varios turistas víctimas
- Andy Murray quickly shuts down sexist reporter in epic fashion