Another boxing masterclass could well be in store for McGregor, but Mayweather is unfazed by the possibility that the Irish brawler may deploy mixed martial arts tactics if he struggles to lay a glove on the American.
"He's in a [expletive] track suit", McGregor said.
On Mayweather's tax issues possibly influencing his decision to take the fight: "I don't give a (expletive)".
The social media onslaught caught Mayweather Jr.'s attention and eventually pushed him far enough to announce that he was officially un-retiring for the sake of fighting McGregor.
Floyd, meanwhile, is showing off what he paid the IRS already and claiming it's a mistake.
The announced cost of the pay-per-view card is set at $89.95 (USD) for standard definition and $99.95 (USD) for high definition.
"It's amazing to see how many people are here considering the weather, it's just blown us away".
He better get used to it.
McGregor said he'd knock the 40-year-old Mayweather out in four rounds. And yet that small fact isn't likely to stop anyone from watching. And, of course, Mayweather had to talk about money. "Now I really know that this is it. Deep in my heart I know this is it". "God don't make mistakes and he only made one thing perfect and that's my boxing record".
Mayweather called McGregor a quitter. But it was evident that he was growing weary of his opponent's antics.
"That's the referee's job", Mayweather said.
This is going to be fun.
- Murió el comediante Héctor Lechuga
- Ivanka sustituye a Donald Trump en mesa de negociaciones del G20
- "Abducción" la fragancia que "huele a otro mundo" — Jaime Maussan presenta
- San Lorenzo de Almagro se sumó al interés por Eduardo Vargas
- Larson Loses Points Lead After Penalty
- Grupo Carso prevé invertir 20.3 mdd en campos de la Ronda 2.3
- Federer y Berdych, con boleto a semifinales de Wimbledon
- México y Canadá acuerdan unir fuerzas en defensa del TLCAN
- Batacazo en Wimbledon: Andy Murray cayó ante Sam Querrey
- Tommy Mottola desata controversia con esta polémica foto de Thalía