Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champion Conor McGregor kicked off world tour for their August 26 bout at Staples Centre before a capacity 11,000 crowd on Tuesday.
The two legends cussed up a storm and verbally assaulted each other in exchanges that were nothing short of incredibly entertaining.
Per TMZ Sports, White banned Helwani from covering UFC events due to being angry Helwani reported Brock Lesnar's return to mixed martial arts at UFC 200 and the contract for McGregor and Nate Diaz's second fight was done. "It's a cracker", McGregor said. The problem, of course, is that Mayweather is difficult to hit.
"I'm not the same fighter from two years ago, but I got enough to beat you", Mayweather Jr. said.
Floyd Mayweather: God don't make mistakes and god only made one thing perfect and that's my boxing record. I thought the Forbes list was done January-to-January, or the end of the year to the start of the year.
He added: "I believe he had to take this fight because he is in a dire financial situation".
The Internet is going crazy over Conor McGregor's suit.
He further added that his sole source of motivation is his 2-months-old son, who he aims to provide everything in life.
"We know Mr Tapout like to quit and you will", Mayweather responded, when he had his chance at the microphone. It has to be my last one. "My fist will break his guard", McGregor said.
"That's part of the deal, you know?" I have worked very very hard for this.
- Hockey: Las Leonas golearon a Estados Unidos
- Ivanka Trump sorprende al sustituir a su padre en reuniones del G20
- Isaac Díaz vuelve a la U — Confirmado
- Revela estudio redes de nepotismo en el Poder Judicial
- Ataque con cuchillo en Egipto deja varios turistas víctimas
- Triaca, sobre Pepsico: "Hicimos todo lo posible para evitar el cierre"
- Así anunció Peña Nieto la inauguración del Paso Exprés
- Berdych faces 'greatest of them all' Federer in last four
- Presidente Danilo Medina no ve parcialidad en decisiones Tribunal Superior Electoral
- Descartan a Britney para el Super Bowl