This was announced by the former Prime Minister of Lithuania and the member of the Seimas Andrius Kubilius. Trump's top aides have said they do not know what the president's agenda will be when he talks to Putin at the G-20 summit in Germany, according to The New York Times.
"It writes, ".any outward sign of bonhomie between Trump and Putin would be immediately seized upon by the president's critics and Russia hawks eager to show he's cozying up to the Russian leader". In his joint press conference with Polish President Andrzej Duda Thursday, President Trump scolded CNN for overreacting to a tweet he published over the weekend showing him body slamming the network to the ground - WWE style.
The former North Atlantic Treaty Organisation commander also recommended that Trump take on the issue of Russia's "meddling" in last year's US presidential elections.
He argued variously that it could have been Russia, probably was Russia and indeed was Russia, while insisting it could have been other countries, too, adding: "I won't be specific". Trump continued. "His people said he choked". Guess what? That led to one big mess.
"I think a lot of people interfered". I think is will be a rather detailed, in-depth discussion. "I think what happened is he thought Hillary was going to win the election, and he said, 'Let's not do anything about it'". The CIA had assessed that President Putin was directly involved in hacking elections to help Trump reach the White House.
Mr Trump - whose campaign officials are now facing several probes into possible ties to Russian Federation - used to refer to the investigations into Russia's interference as fiction made up by the Democrats to explain away an election they had lost.
- Griezmann, el mejor futbolista francés del 2016
- Venezuela: Los diputados heridos durante violento ataque al Parlamento
- Paolo Guerrero disfruta de un romántico paseo junto a Thaísa Leal — Instagram
- Ejecutan a secretario del ayuntamiendo de Petatlán, Guerrero
- La historia real detrás de Molly’s Game
- China's Vision for a Straddling Bus Dissolves in Scandal and Arrests
- Enner Valencia deja el Everton y ficha los Tigres de la UANL
- Ventana de transferencia de enero: Real Madrid y Barcelona
- Marcel Kittel ganador de la etapa 6 del Tour
- Los Lakers buscan más estrellas