In turn, it's only natural that he is looking for a way out this summer, as he doesn't want to risk another season where he isn't first choice, especially with the World Cup fast approaching in less than 12 months time.
Following Zlatan Ibrahimović's lengthy injury last season, the club eventually released him, leaving vacant spot for a talented striker to fill the hole left by the Swede.
He was a target for Sir Alex Ferguson when he was just 17-years old.
But Morata and United will be hoping their meeting will help convince the club to cash in on the 24-year-old.
Real Madrid star James Rodriguez poses in a pool as he enjoys the final days of his holiday
After United won the Europa League final against Ajax in late May, Mourinho publicly stated it was down to Ed Woodward, the executive vice-chairman, to ensure his targets were secured as soon as possible.
Real coach Zinedine Zidane wants the former Juventus striker to stay but the player is desperate for more game time, which the Frenchman can't guarantee. Giroud, is reportedly unsettled at Emirates Stadium and could move closer to an exit if the Gunners complete the signing of his France team-mate Alexandre Lacazette.
John Terry has signed for Aston Villa to continue his playing career beyond the age of 37 in the Championship. The Portuguese remains hopeful the transfers of the midfielder and centre-forward can be secured before Sunday.
The 23-year-old joined Real Madrid from Inter Milan in the summer of 2015, and the Croatian international has scored three times in 73 appearances for the Spanish giants over the last two seasons.
- Exige hijo de Samuel Malpica avances en caso de su padre
- Trump mantiene una conversación telefónica con Shinzo Abe
- Me daba vergüenza hablar con Messi: Neymar
- Korina Rivadeneira se rehúsa a dejar el Perú por la fuerza
- El experimentado defensor John Terry fichó por una temporada en Aston Villa
- Santos aplasta a Chivas en su primer partido de pretemporada
- Arrojaron el cadáver de una joven desde un auto — Horror
- Mariano Díaz Sale del Real Madrid y Llega al Lyon
- El Congreso define hoy el futuro del contralor Alarcón
- Piñera dobla en preferencias a Guillier y Sánchez — Adimark