And if Trump does win - which Obama is working hard to fend off - he vowed to escort him to the Capitol for inauguration and a peaceful transition of power.
Mr Obama said he is "surprised and troubled" by Republican politicians he says are echoing their presidential nominee's positions on Russia.
President Barack Obama is delivering a sharp rebuke to Donald Trump for his unsupported claims that the presidential election is being rigged against him.
That followed news that the State Department had asked FBI officials to lower the classification of a sensitive email related to the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.
On the cover, the President is photographed smiling warmly in an open-necked shirt and jeans.
It comes the day after he discussed his government ethics reform plan, which includes tighter restrictions on former members of Congress and ex-White House officials taking jobs as lobbyists. "I think it would be wonderful", Trump told Michael Savage in an interview for his radio show.
In his latest comments, Trump again hailed Russia's nuclear weapons program as "so far ahead of us" and hit Clinton over her opposition to the Kremlin.
But for now there is no plan to expand the BRICS.
"Hysterics have been whipped up to distract the attention of the American people from the essence of what the hackers released.For some reason nobody talks about this".
Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence is using campaign stops in battleground North Carolina to aid recovery efforts after Hurricane Matthew battered the state's southeast quadrant.
Trump has largely embraced such a characterization, regularly saying he would prefer to get along with Putin.
Clinton campaign allies argued that the documents show bureaucratic haggling. It was first initiated by South Africa when it invited leading African countries to the BRICS summit held in Durban in 2013.
Meanwhile, Clinton is trying to expand her edge over Trump - even in Republican territory.
"None of this has anything to do with Hillary Clinton".
- ¿Cuál fue el nivel de cumplimiento de la evaluación Aprender 2016?
- Paro Nacional de Mujeres — Argentina
- Cuestionada gestión por Sename, Gendarmería y Registro Civil — Javiera Blanco
- Manifestantes Filipinos son golpeados por policías frente a embajada de EU
- Hay 6.000 milicianos del ISIS atrincherados en Mosul — ARGENTINA
- Apoya Vogue abiertamente a la candidata Hillary Clinton. Con Javier Poza
- Importante adhesión al 1er. paro nacional de mujeres
- Oposición venezolana se enfoca por completo en firmas para revocatorio
- Cancelan cientos de vuelos en EU por la llegada de Matthew
- Segunda temporada de "Club de Cuervos" arranca en diciembre